This first photo was taken to please me; "Honey, please smile at the camera".
The second picture was taken to please my husband; "Babe, this is football season".
Thanks to my wonderful parents, Brian and I were given two tickets to this years playoff game against the Chargers. As most of you know the colts just couldn't get the job done, but it was still an exciting game. Out of all of the games I have attended at the Dome I have never heard the crowd as loud and crazy as they were yesterday. The word around the stadium was that if the colts won the game then everyone was going to rush the field and take down the goal since they will be tearing it down anyway. People around us were using bottle openers to pop the metal seat numbers off of their chairs to take home as a momentum. It was a little sad to think that the Dome will be no more, but as we walked out of the game and saw the new Lucas Oil stadium we couldn't help but get excited for next years season. Here is some footage from the opening of the game.
Most of the time I really don't get into the half time shows at the colts games, but this time it was different. Jon Mclaughlin, a friend of mine from college was chosen by Indianapolis to do the half time show and we were so proud of him. He sang the song "Industry" from his CD titled "Indiana" and he did an excellent job. I caught a minute or two of his performance on video.
Even though the colts lost the game that really counts, we are still proud of the season they had this year. We'll have to try again next year, but for now Brian and I will be cheering on Bret Favre and the Green Bay Packers. Go Cheese!


1 comments:
congrats on baby 2 and welcome to the wonderful world of blog! be careful it is so addicting! :) hope all is well and that you feel well too! can't wait to keep up with you and your family the blog way! :) take care!
Post a Comment